Recent Awards, Publications & Media
Review some of the recent awards, publications, and media for Spolin Law P.C. and the firm’s criminal appeals attorneys.
- Spolin Law Successfully Overturns Second Murder Conviction Within Six-Month Span, 2020.
- California Supreme Court Sides with Spolin Law Client; Firm’s Advocacy Saves Client from Potential 50-Year-To-Life Sentence, 2017.
- Client Celebrates Freedom with His Lawyers After His Life Sentence is Overturned.
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys Ranks Aaron Spolin As One Of 10 Best Criminal Law Attorneys in the State, 2018.
- Governor Publicly Announces Commutation of Sentence for Spolin Law Client, 2020
- Spolin Law Wins Key Ruling on Federal Writ of Habeas Corpus in Federal District Court, 2019.
- Innocent Spolin Law Client Charged with Murder Walks Free After All Charges Dropped, 2019.
- Attorney & Practice Magazine Lists Spolin Law as One of the State’s Top 10 Criminal Law Firms, 2019.
- Aaron Spolin’s Book, Witness Misidentification in Criminal Trials, Admitted to United States Library of Congress.
- Spolin Law Client Saved from Life Sentence; Staff Buys Client New Suit, 2019.
- UCLA Student Wins 2018 Spolin Law Civil Rights and Criminal Defense Essay Competition and Scholarship, 2018.
- Spolin Law Attorneys Win Significant Ruling on Constitutionality of New Law SB 1437, 2019.
- Firm Files Petition with United States Supreme Court on Noteworthy Case, 2019.
- Spolin Law’s Firm Manager Wins 2019 Client Service Award, 2019.
- Spolin Law Hires Experienced Appeals Lawyer Yair Manas as an Associate Attorney, 2018.
- Spolin Law Handles Large Number of SB 1437 Post-Conviction Petitions after Passage of New Law, 2019.
- The New York Times Prints Aaron Spolin’s Letter to the Editor in its February 16, 2019, Sunday Review Section.
- Charges Dismissed for Innocent Spolin Law Client, 2018.
- The National Trial Lawyers Organization Places Spolin Law’s Lead Attorney on Their Nation-Wide List of “100 Best Trial Lawyers,” 2018.
- Spolin Law Publishes Guide to Post-Conviction SB 1437 Cases, 2018.
- Spolin Law Wins in California Court of Appeal on Significant Murder and Self Defense Case, 2017.
- Hawthorne Daily Breeze Describes Attorney Aaron Spolin’s Defense Strategy For Client Accused of Attempted Murder, 2016.
- Spolin Law Publishes Guide to New Law With the Potential to Reduce the Sentences of Inmates Statewide: AB 2942, 2018.
- The Los Angeles Times Discusses Spolin Law Attorney Aaron Spolin’s Advocacy for a Former Client in a Front-Page Article on May 31, 2017.
- Spolin Law Obtains Two Dismissals in One Day, 2017.
- The American Association of Attorney Advocates Ranks Spolin Law P.C. in the Top 0.4% of Law Firms Nation-Wide for the Criminal Law Practice Area
- Spolin Law Hires Former Deputy District Attorney Caitlin Dukes to Join Firm’s Criminal Appeals Practice, 2020.
- Benjamin Carew-Gonzales Wins 2017 Spolin Law Civil Rights and Criminal Defense Essay Competition and Scholarship, 2017.
For prior awards, publications, and media coverage, please refer to the Spolin Law Blog or the firm’s “About Us” page.
Contacting Spolin Law P.C.
To learn more about how the criminal appeals lawyers at Spolin Law P.C. might help your case, contact us for a free consultation.
11500 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90064
501 W. Broadway, Suite 800
San Diego, CA 92101
1390 Market Street, Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94102
9544 W. Pico Blvd., Suite 202
Los Angeles, CA 90035